Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...

(September 07)

Back when I thought the only worthy outlet for my stuff was a canvas & some paint, I gave it my all and threw the color around in a mad fury of raw passion and emotion. Then, come to find out, there were other ways for me to get it out.



Then I discovered how much fun it is to throw words around, and even at people. Sesame Street was right all along, words ARE fun. They can be used for comfort and encouragement, and they can be used as weapons. They can tell truth and they can be shady. With words, I have been good, and I have been bad. But I've already told you that so I don't need to confess anymore.



But what I'm thinking now is, what am I not aware of, this time around? I used to think that art was the final frontier, then come to find out, writing is even better. So now what? I'm not going to limit myself again and say, "that's it, this is what I'm going to do, forever."

I can't. Already I'm looking around me, thinking, what am I missing? What am I overlooking? What else is there for me? See? This is why I keep trying to get away from the computer. I just don't want to get locked into anything and miss a bigger picture. I'm assuming there is one. There has to be. Think about it, say bombs fall tomorrow and all the lights go out, what will I do? Sit in a dark corner and talk to myself? So this tells me, words are just one more thing to move through and past.



Ok. Another thing is, I'm already wanting to delete again, so if I do need to lock myself out of here, I'll post the new site up first before I do. Although it has been fun doing it the other way all this time.

I have created the best matrix ever. And it's growing. And when I'm back to work and all that, and have a normal life again, I am going to laugh at what I did. At first I thought I'd regret it, but no, I think it's so absolutely ridiculous, it's wonderful. I might have to end up changing my name, though. I just heard that prospective employees are getting googled now, is this true? If so, whatever will become of me?


..


I guess I was about 10 years old, spending the night at my friend's house. She had a younger sister, the sweetest and kindest human being ever, she had Down Syndrome. On this particular night, all three of us slept in one big bed. At this point in time, I still wet the bed.

And the unthinkable happened on this night. Yes, it happened. I wet the bed that night. Only one of my friends knew about this little problem, and that was Michelle. She was cool. She even asked me if I "took my pretty pill" each night. Oh, you mean I've never told you about my Pretty Pills?

It's a prescription I had as a kid, these tiny little pills, you took one each night and supposedly it was supposed to dry you up. Never worked for me. I'll tell you what did work, though. When my parents finally cracked down and bought one of those diabolical electrical pads. You fall asleep. You drift off into a sweet dream. You pee. And then you are frightened out of your ever-lovin mind by the loudest noise imaginable, making you leap to your feet and run all around the room trying to figure out how to make it be quiet, but you can't figure it out because you're only 10 years old and still half-asleep. And what's worse is the entire household can hear it and probably the neighbors as well. So basically it's an alarm that informs the entire world that you have just wet the bed. I am even going to go so far as to tell you what it was called. It came from the Sears catalog. It was called.... The Wee Alert.



Well let me tell you what. A few go-rounds with that thing and I was cured. I think my dad asked why we didn't do that a long time ago. Just knowing that he knew, that the siren was telling on me, was enough. I shudder at the thought of it, even now.



But back to this night I spent with my other friend, with the sweet little sister. The sister had slept between us that night. I woke up and realized that I had wet the bed. This could not be happening, no, see, her brother was in my class. This just cannot be made public. And here is my confession, here is how I handled this situation:



The little sister was still sound asleep. I traded places with her. She didn't know it, though. I just sort of moved her over, sort of rolled her, into my place, and took hers.

I did this. To a child with Down Syndrome.



An hour or two passed, and we all woke up. My friend said, "what's that smell?" I sat up and agreed, what WAS that smell? The little sister felt all around her and I hope I am making this up, I hope this didn't happen, but I want to say she started crying, out of shame.

She was busted, peeing in the bed.

My friend commented on it and said only babies do that, and I agreed.





Is this really all that bad?





Oh, wait, I forgot to finish telling you about my Pretty Pills. That's what my mom called them, to make me feel better. It all started one night when my friend was spending the night, and the friend walked into the kitchen and busted me taking my nightime pill. She asked what it was and I got all red in the face, that's when my mom came to my rescue and said, "Those are Amy's Pretty Pills. She takes one every night, and they keep her pretty." Or something like that. I didn't know it at the time, but as she said it, she was winking, and I found out years later that my friend knew my secret all along.

..


Somewhere along the way, I stopped believing everything I was told. And then I got to where everything was untrue until proven true. Now I go out of my way to sniff out a lie. Looking back, I see a few instances where my trust was compromised, I think that's what got the ball rolling.

When I was little, my friend Michelle & I would have "dance contests" in my room. We'd put on a disco album and then proceed to break it down right there, on the golden shag carpet of my room, and we'd critique the other and offer appropriate praise and correction. It was fun, but a very serious thing. 1977 was the year of High Disco, and if one could not master the Hustle, one was a loser indeed. I was 8 years old but I already had the dancing skills of a pro.

My mom would practically BEG to sit in on one of our sessions, but she was not allowed into my room. I shut the door and taped a "do not enter" sign on it. I even went out of my way to inform her ahead of time, "Mommy, Michelle & I are going to have a dance contest, please do not come in." She politely nodded her head but I always knew she was dying to watch. I kept my eye on her.

Sure enough, my suspicions came true. One day, in the middle of a contest, I was tearing it up, when I saw it. I saw, from the corner of my eye, a HAND on my closet door. No body, just a HAND. I reached over and flung open my closet and THERE SHE WAS, my MOTHER. Watching! I was FURIOUS. She had betrayed me. She started apologizing profusely, saying it was the only way she could see one of our contests. I glanced over at Michelle, who was laughing. She had been in on it! The whole thing was pre-arranged! A set-up! A plot! I was framed. I was betrayed. I was humiliated.



During that same time, I was at Michelle's house, a house that had 4 really cute boys there. 4 brothers, that's what she had. All older than us, all with bell-bottom jeans and feathered long hair. It was all too much. Those boys were it, and it was a real treat to be in their presence. The youngest brother David was just a year older, and I had a terrible crush on him. One day, as I walked up on to the front porch to visit Michelle, David was sitting there with his friend and they were laughing. There was a small lamp beside them, and it was plugged in. I heard the friend whisper something, then David said to me, "Hey Amy, come here! Come touch this lamp, right here..." More laughing from them. I thought maybe it was warm? All I knew was, it was David talking. He could have asked me to jump into traffic and I might have. So I go over to the lamp and touch the spot that they pointed to, and then proceeded to receive the shock of my lifetime, it zapped my finger and my hand and ran up my arm. I jumped back and screamed. The boys laughed. I acted like it was nothing, but when I got home I cried. How could David have done that to me?



And then there was my other neighbor, Jonathan. They moved from Oak Cliff and had a home built in Red Oak, and we went over there to see how it was coming along. Jonathan grabbed a piece of pink fuzzy stuff and said, "Hey Amy, this is the softest stuff in the world, let me see your arm...." So I held out my arm, and he rubbed this pink fuzzy stuff into my arm. It was fiberglass. Yes, my trust for boys was seriously downgraded several points that day. I was starting to see a pattern.



By the time I was 11 years old, I had the whole world all figured out. By this time, I knew to be on the lookout for all things tricky and shady. I was still in Catholic school, and it was now time for Confirmation. That's when all the 5th graders basically sign their soul over. We had been preparing for it for months, learning all about the procedure. You picked a patron saint for the thing. This alone creeped me out. I was supposed to select a dead person to accompany me in a church ceremony, to float by my side as I promised the Catholic church that I would be a member forever and ever? Everyone in my family was confirmed, all my aunts and uncles and grandparents and my big sister. This church and school was like a family thing, it was St. Elizabeth's in Oak Cliff. All my dad's family had gone there too, back in the day, in fact my grandfather was one of the main engineers in designing the school. It was a big deal. Yay Catholic! So anyway, the time had come to get confirmed. But I had questions and nobody seemed to be able to give me a straight answer: Why is this necessary? What exactly am I promising? What does this mean?

Come to find out, when you are confirmed, you are saying, "I am committing myself to the Catholic church, for life."

So one day, just weeks before the ceremony, I decided that I would NOT in fact promise ANYBODY my perpetual attendance, ANYWHERE. I saw right through it. This was a building, a man-made institution. This was not a pure representation of MY God. This I knew. I still didn't know God at all, but I knew He was not what these folks portrayed Him to be. And to think I'd been there all my life, AND attended the school there, going to Mass every Friday AND Sunday. And they still were not able to lure me into the machine. Ha!

So I announced to my teacher that I was not going to get confirmed. She advised that I go home and tell my parents. So I go home and announce to my parents that I have decided not to get confirmed. My parents looked at each other. I think they didn't care so much, it was more like, what will the grandparents think? Or say?

I don't know how it was all worked out, nor do I care. All I know is, I didn't do it. I was the only 5th grader that year not to be confirmed. It was a non-issue to me. I just made up my mind, and that was that.



You just have to be on the lookout for tricks and schemes in this world. Don't dance without first checking the closet, don't touch a lamp that's situated between two laughing boys, not everything that looks soft IS soft and by all means don't find out whether or not it's really soft by rubbing it into your skin, and last but not least ALWAYS keep an eye out for false doctrine and make no promises to anyone.



I am against the world with all my heart and that will never change.



love, A.


on emails.

ok. I have gone through so many emails lately it's not even funny. Used to, when I'd change my email, I'd never tell anyone, and just let them wonder. I used to close my emails but now I change the password to something I can't remember, I've had to keep them going because each myspace has it's own one. What was I saying? That I just thought I'd do the right thing and start telling people when it's been changed. As of today, I'm on a whole new one, and all other emails are null and void, still in operation but I am locked out. I also changed my email that's on my last profile. But the one on here is good and I promise to keep it open.

Should I explain? Do I owe explanations? Well, maybe I should. Do you people know that I am INCAPABLE of not having the last word? Do you know that when somebody has a problem with something I've said, or, they just want to get into it, or, they want to defend themselves and I know they're full of it, or, some jerk is trying to sweet talk me, or whatever, I find it impossible to just be mature and talk about it then leave it alone. I can't. I have to turn the thing around and around and examine it from every angle and debate every point and go out of my way to show them that they are wrong. But it's hard to do this and at the same time stand my ground and not lay it all down and listen to them. See, when it comes to arguments, you can't win. But when it comes to people being nice to me and calming me down, I'm a real sucker for that, and next thing you know I'm forgetting that I was ever mad, and then I end up making a fool of myself all over again. Now do you see? See why the wise thing to do, in my case, is change emails without saying anything? This way, they send one, and they think I simply read it and agreed, and that they had the last word, and they move on and everything is fine and I come out looking like the mature one who let it be. When the truth is I never read it.

I am a genius if there ever was one.

Punks.




Have you ever been to Lake Waxahachie & seen that island thing, sitting out sort of off in the distance? Well, I had always wanted to swim out to it, but never had the guts to try, until one day in 1988. I decided it would be the perfect day to do it, and talked the guy I was with into doing it with me. Everything went just fine until we started to drown. He went under first and started flailing all around, couldn't breathe and couldn't keep his head above the water. Turns out he had asthma, who knew? I freaked out and didn't know what to do, we were way out in the middle of the lake, no life jackets and I guess no common sense either, and the island thing was still pretty far away. I didn't know what to do, he was yelling and everything, asking for help, so I swam over to him to try to help him, and that's when he tackled me as if I were a life raft or something, just about climbed on top of me, he was holding on to me, and I started to go under. That's when I started to panic and there we were, in the middle of the lake, both unable to catch our breath, both going under, until, the THING happened: from out of nowhere, I was LIFTED UP by some unseen force, I was given strength from out of the blue, not only was I now able to keep myself afloat and treading water, but I also had the strength to carry HIM, I lifted him up and he held on to me as I swam us all the way back to the shore, where he crawled up on it and started spitting and heaving, and then proceeded to vomit on the sand. I just sat there with wide eyes. That's usually what I do in circumstances such as this.

He ended up thanking me but in my opinion it's the very least I could do for him, all things considered.

I didn't know it at the time but I was pregnant, by him.





...


A little over a month ago, I had (one of many) a profile on myspace. Just goofing off, enjoying talking with my daughter's friends. I love teenagers. Anyway, one night, I was woken up around 3 am, just out of the blue, to pray. You know what God showed me? How to do my page. I saw rainbow-swirl background, pot leaves, bongs. And I saw that He wanted me to write all about drug use. I was...shocked. And amused. He wanted me to make it fun and entertaining, for the kids! How cool is that? I even put that song on there by Musical Youth, "pass the dutchie", from the 70's. I was cracking up the whole time as I put the whole thing together.

And then when I was all ready, I started to write. I went blank. I told God, "what on earth am I supposed to say?"

The following is what came out of me. The first part is my writing, then the last paragraph I borrowed from another site (lionofzion.com)



Now here's the thing. Here's the thing that blows me away. I created the page, and I had it up for a few days. Then, I started to get all self-conscious, like I always do. Because I was wondering what her friends were thinking, will they still think I was the cool mommy? (hey I cherish my cool mommy status. don't laugh.) So, I chickened out, and changed the page after a few days, put it back to whatever. Took the rainbow background down, took the drug article down. Took the bong cursor down. (yes I had a bong cursor.)

Get this~ after changing it, about a day passed. I thought, I obeyed God, I had it up for a while, I did what I was supposed to do. Anyway, I put it back to however I wanted it, and was just goofing off, when.....and I kid you not....out of the blue, just like that, the page PUT ITSELF BACK TO HOW GOD WANTED IT. I am not kidding. In an instant, it was all back. The background, the pot leaves, the bong cursor, and my article on weed and why it is wrong. He put it back.

I sat there, stunned. I was afraid to move. I was like, um...God?

Ok. I knew that I was wrong to up and change something that He woke me up at 3 am to do. So, I changed my password (with my eyes closed) and locked myself out of there. The page remains, intact, like He wanted it. It makes my heart beat fast to look at it, to be honest, it scares me.



I have gotten some good reports on it. I have heard that it has been a real blessing to one teen in particular. But to tell you the truth, I really don't want to know who has read it. I just step back from it and trust God. Here's the stuff I wrote. Maybe you know a teen who might benefit from it? If you do, please pass it on, and tell them how much God loves them!




Let's talk about drugs, shall we? Who here enjoys a little smoke

now & then? Who here lights up on a daily basis? Who here

believes that it's harmless? People, weed may be "natural", but

that does not mean that it was created to be smoked in order to

produce a mental high. Oh, what do I know about drugs? (And

yes, marijuana IS a drug...) Well, let's just say that I have done

everything short of putting a needle in my arm, and that's only

because of my fear of needles. I know where you're at, peeps.

I've done it all. Tripped acid. Snorted cocaine. shrooms, hash,

ecsatasy, crank, and lots and lots of weed. And whatever else

was passed to me, I didn't care. So listen to me, people. I know

the need to escape, ok? And I'm not here to preach. I'm here to

share some truth with you. Because I care. First off, let me tell

you about my little brother. New Year's Eve, 1997. The wreck

that had I-35 backed up for miles and miles. He was 17 years

old. He was killed when the Jeep Cherokee he was driving flipped

over, throwing him out the window. He was crushed. The Jeep

flipped as a result of he and his friend attempting to switch

places, while they were driving. How idiotic, right? Well, that's

pretty much how Joe was towards the end. Before he got into

drugs, he was a brilliant, hillarious, friendly, social, and athletic

guy. Everybody loved Joe. Then, around the age of 16, he

started to smoke a little weed. Just a little. But, as usual, this

evolved, ever so slowly, into other things. By the time Joe died,

he was taking horse tranquilizers mixed with Vodka. He turned

into a total idiot. People, do you understand how weed works? It

may be true that it's not physically addictive, but it affects the

inhibition area of the brain, well duh, that's why it makes you

feel so relaxed. Listen. Guard your brain. Protect your mind.

Weed DOES kill off brain cells. Stop and think about it. WHY

would you want to do that? Why? Do you people even realize

how PRECIOUS your mind is? I am just recovering from a 7-

month stint with west nile virus. It went straight to my brain.

For months I could not think straight, I had virtually NO short-

term memory, no desire to do anything, no determination, no

drive, no motivation, and no joy. I know what it is to have a

mind that does not work, and now, I will never take my brain for

granted, ever again. Your mind is a beautiful thing, ya'll. It's a

miracle, and here we stupid humans are, polluting it and messing

it up. WEED IS NOT HARMLESS. That is a LIE. It will pull you in

deeper....and it does not stop there. You guys all know that I am

a die-hard Christian. I want to tell you that using any substance

that interferes with the normal processes of the mind is, in the

eyes of God, a form of witchcraft. Yeah, you heard that right. He

calls it "an abomination" and "detestable". Why? Because you

are screwing with the dark side when you use drugs. People, it

goes beyond the physical. When you use drugs, you are opening

your mind to a whole different dimension. Imagine opening a

forbidden door in your mind. That's exactly what's happening.

It's a doorway and it allows the enemy access to your mind.

People, I have seen things you would not believe. I have seen

demons, and so did my brother. I will leave you with this story,

something Joe told me before he died. He came over to my

house one evening, really messed up and really frightened. He

described to me something that had just happened to him. He

was getting stoned out of his mind, as usual, laying on the hood

of a car with his friend. And then he had this incredible

experience: He found himself outside of his body, and standing in

the presence of Jesus. The Lord said to Joe, "Why are you doing

this to yourself, Joe?" He pointed to the car, and Joe looked, and

saw his body, it appeared dead! His friend was beside him,

panicking and trying to revive him. Again, Jesus asked, "Why are

you doing this, Joe?" Then, a second later, Joe was back inside

his body, and his friend said, "Dude, I thought you were dead!!"

It turns out, what Joe saw on the hood really took place. No, this

was not a hallucination. This was a true spiritual encounter. It

happens. People, we are not meant to pollute our minds and our

bodies. You were lovingly created, and for a purpose! Don't

subdue yourself, don't allow yourself to believe the lie. We are

lied to. We are told that it's all ok, that it's good for you to just

lie back and chill. Just chill your way thru life. Listen, it's BETTER

to be awake. It's BETTER to feel. It may be harder, but it's

worth it. You are SO LOVED. You are SO VALUED. You are

CHERISHED by God! So stop with the smoke already! It ain't

worth it. It's dangerous. love you. ♥




WHO CONTROLS YOU? The thief (Satan) cometh not, but for to

steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I (Jesus) am come that they

may have life and that they might have it more abundantly."

John 10:10 ......the following info is taken from

http://www.lionofzion.com/ The most common argument within

the church against any sort of use of marijuana is the

"Pharmakeia argument". Although this argument can be heard

in almost any church, it is hard to recognize in a casual Bible

reading. In order to come to the conclusion of the Pharmakeia

argument one needs to study the original Koinne Greek Bible

text. Pharmakeia is a Greek word found in the New Testament

that means medication, pharmacy, magic, sorcery and

witchcraft. Its root is pharmakon which refers to a druggist,

pharmacist, poisoner, magician or sorcerer. God clearly states

that Pharmakeia (the use of drugs) is a sin in Galatians 5:19-

20a; "The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual

immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft"

(Pharmakeia). Most people are shocked when they learn that

this verse refers to drug use. Contrary to popular belief,

marijuana is not a new drug. In fact, just recently marijuana

ashes were found in a fourth-century tomb. The drug was

believed to have been smoked by a pregnant teenager sixteen

hundred years ago. Some documentations of marijuana use date

back as far as the nineteenth century B.C. The popularity and

use of marijuana has increased within the past few years. This

pattern of today's intensified drug use was prophesied almost

two thousand years ago in the book of Revelation. There are

three passages in this book that speak directly about

Pharmakeia, Revelation 9:21; 21:8; and 22:15....We conclude

that God is very serious about how he deals with this sin.

Marijuana is a hallucinogenic (Funk and Wagnalls 445). This is

one of the reasons why using it is sorcery and witchcraft. With

the use of drugs, you are opening yourself up to all sorts of

spiritual attacks and seducing spirits. Mind altering drugs are

used in witchcraft to alter your reality. This can be very

dangerous. This is why God calls us to be sober and avoid

attacks from Satan (I Peter 5:8). This implies that if we are

high, we cannot avoid attacks from the evil one. Marijuana is

clearly a stronghold that Satan has used on this world for many

generations. God can deliver and heal one from an addiction to

marijuana. The truth can be found only through faithfully

studying the word of God. "The grass withers and the flowers

fall, but the word of our God stands forever." (Isaiah 40:8)

...



So, how many times have I told this one now? 5 million times? I guess it's still not enough. Well, anyway, I think this site is my final stop, so this should be the last time. At least in written form.



1987, I was 17. At a party, drunk, flirting with a guy in the kitchen. We started dancing, I told him I wanted to ballroom dance, that thing where you get rolled up and dipped. We were just about to do that, he even had his hand held out, and I was just about to take it, when...

...in walked three guys. Just stood there, in the kitchen, watching us. The guy I was with started talking with them for a bit, and I noticed that the one in the middle was holding a motorcycle helmet. He also smiled at me. These guys were cute. They looked older, but still all 80's looking- ripped jeans, big puffy headbanger hair, leather jackets. The one holding the helmet just looked at me, and still smiling, said, "you sure would look cute in this, here, put it on." He then put the helmet on my head, then his face changed from a smile to a look of concern as he adjusted the chin strap and made sure it was snug on my head. I laughed. Ok, whatever!

The guys finished talking and left the kitchen, and the guy I was with said, "where were we?" I said, "you were about to roll me up and dip me!" So once more, he held out his hand. I took it, rolled up, then got the dip of a lifetime. He tripped, and sent me crashing, my head was slammed into the sharp corner of the kitchen table. All I remember is a loud "THUNK" and then I was on the floor, staring up at lots of people around me. They helped me up, and I was a little shook up, but not hurt. I looked around for the guys, and they weren't there. I asked the guy I was with who they were, and as it turns out, he didn't know them either! Nobody knew who they were. And they were gone.

So. A helmet was delivered to my head, just seconds before what could have been a very bad thing. My left temple is all that broke my fall, and without that helmet, who knows what could have happened.

I had just received Jesus Christ a few months earlier. Maybe not even that long. I was a brand new believer. I was still bad, hadn't yet been cleaned up by Him, but as it turns out, His grace is sufficient. I was only 17. This event set the pace for me. That's how I thought God was, all the time. I was like, "ok, so He's full of surprises!" I had no room to doubt Him at all. Miracle after miracle came after that. One after the next.

Anyway. So that's my helmet story.


...


"Know My Word"
Vision shown to me in '05:

A terrified woman, standing inside her home, facing the front door, which was closed. On her face was sheer terror, as if sudden destruction was coming, and she was panicking. She held a can of black paint in one hand, and a brush in the other. She began to frantically apply huge strokes of black paint on either side and above the door, in an effort to gain some protection from the Lord. The vision "zoomed in" on her face, I felt her fear. She was desperate.



After praying about it, I understood that in the coming times, and even now, there will be many who scramble at the last minute to find favor and protection in the Lord, but their ignorance regarding His Word will be a disservice to them. The woman was attempting some form of Passover ritual, as if it were something that she had once heard about, but really didn't understand. As I watched her paint around the door, I thought to myself, where to begin? Passover was a one-time event, to begin with. Secondly, she was using paint instead of blood. Add to that the fact that she was painting the inside instead of the outside. I thought, she's got it wrong, all-around. Protection cannot be obtained through any ritual, it's by putting one's faith and trust in the Living God, and through the Blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. I heard the Lord say, "Know My Word."

I felt deep compassion for the woman and I wanted to reach out to her and tell her this, but it was too late. She had no knowledge of His Word. Destruction was on it's way. I should also add this detail, that she appeared to be of African descent, with roots in voodoo, or just a combination of beliefs, a hodgepodge mixture.

I learned about a year later that in some rituals, black paint is actually used, sometimes even on doorposts! Freaked me out, I had no idea.

Religion and traditions and rituals mean nothing. There is nothing human beings can do to save themselves from the hand of God.

His love for us knows no bounds, His love is free, and in His Word is life, wisdom, protection, and truth. His Word is worth more than any earthly treasure. It's the light on my path. It's solid. It's real.



some visions '05~'06
During this time it seems like I was flooded with visions, one after the next.

Saw business men being devoured in water by crocodiles, saw their arms being eaten, saw crisp clean white shirts. Understood that this represents attack(s) on American economy and finances.

Saw teenagers walking together, in unison, through the streets, during what should have been school hours, singing and praising God, on a mission. Understood that God is raising up a mighty generation in the youth; do not underestimate. They were going places and witnessing and ministering, all on their own.

Saw a dog, as in, somebody's pet, being cooked outdoors, to be eaten. Famine.

Saw three Sanhedrin, Pharisees? Leaving the temple, leaving the city, approaching. Look of frustration upon their faces, disgruntled, not going to "put up" with all this Spirit nonsense. Understood that an increase in legalism comes against the church.

Saw group of people on a boat, a fishing boat, going to a new land, fleeing destruction. They were on a fishing boat, they had to use whatever form of transportation was available. These were Christians, I understood that they were not afraid, they accepted loss and they looked with anticipation at what was to come, totally trusting in God. "Zoomed in" on a woman's face, she stood at the front of the boat, there was a look of sheer wonder on her face. They were leaving America, and they were in icy cold waters.

Saw rows and rows of people behind bars, as if imprisoned, their arms reaching out from behind the bars, begging for release, desperate, crying out for deliverance. Heard the Lord say, "There are SO MANY to be set free."




...
fire

Sep 18, 2007

Earlier this year, I had this dream:

There was fire falling from the sky, it was being shown on a news broadcast. I saw huge masses of fire coming down, and I heard the reporter say that the date was Good Friday.

Then, another announcer began speaking to me as I watched the fire coming down, but this was the Lord's announcer~ he said that the same fire that brings destruction to the earth will also at the same time be a holy annointing to those who put their trust in Him, a baptism, a refreshing & healing, cleansing and purifying fire.



Spiritual fire?



I do know that in times to come, and even now, He is allowing certain events to take place that will shake us up, to shake from our grip things that are hindering our walk with Him, to shake us out of our apathy, to shake us from our earthly comforts and false sense of security. He is going to allow things to happen both in our personal lives and on a larger scale that will really "rock our world."

Our God is a Mighty God, a Loving God, and the same hand that allows destruction is the same hand that holds mercy and forgiveness and protection.